Friday, June 17, 2011

LOVE Psalm 119:88

In your unfailing love preserve my life, that I may obey the statutes of your mouth.

In your unfailing love preserve my life
Psalm 41:1-2 Blessed are those who have regard for the weak; the LORD delivers them in time of trouble. The LORD protects and preserves them--they are counted among the blessed in the land--he does not give them over to the desire of their foes.
Psalm 119:124 Deal with your servant according to your love and teach me your decrees.
Psalm 51:1 Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
Psalm 109:26 Help me, LORD my God; save me according to your unfailing love.

that I may obey the statutes of your mouth
Psalm 119:2-3 Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart--they do no wrong but follow his ways.
Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.
Psalm 119:129 Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them.
Psalm 119:134 Redeem me from human oppression, that I may obey your precepts.
Psalm 119:168 I obey your precepts and your statutes, for all my ways are known to you.

NOTES:
Read Revelation 19

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment