Thursday, June 16, 2011

LOVE Psalm 119:76-77

May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant. Let your compassion come to me that I may live, for your law is my delight.

May your unfailing love be my comfort
Psalm 6:4 Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

according to your promise to your servant
Psalm 119:41-42 May your unfailing love come to me, LORD, your salvation, according to your promise; then I can answer anyone who taunts me, for I trust in your word.

Let your compassion come to me that I may live
Psalm 90:13 Relent, LORD! How long will it be? Have compassion on your servants.
Psalm 103:13-14 As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust.

for your law is my delight
Psalm 119:46-47 I will speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame, for I delight in your commands because I love them.

NOTES:
Read Revelation 18

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment