Monday, June 13, 2011

LOVE Psalm 119:41-42

May your unfailing love come to me, LORD, your salvation, according to your promise; then I can answer anyone who taunts me, for I trust in your word.

May your unfailing love come to me, LORD
Psalm 6:4 Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

your salvation, according to your promise
Psalm 119:76 May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.
Psalm 119:116 Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed.
Psalm 119:154 Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise.
Psalm 119:170 May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise.

then I can answer anyone who taunts me
Proverbs 27:11 Be wise, my son, and bring joy to my heart; then I can answer anyone who treats me with contempt.
Psalm 42:10 My bones suffer mortal agony as my foes taunt me, saying to me all day long, "Where is your God?"

for I trust in your word
Psalm 119:9 How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.
Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him."
Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.' "
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

NOTES:
Read Revelation 15

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment