Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LOVE Psalm 109:21

But you, Sovereign LORD, help me for your name's sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me.

But you, Sovereign LORD
Isaiah 25:7-8 On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations; he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people's disgrace from all the earth. The LORD has spoken.
Isaiah 40:10 See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power, and he rules with a mighty arm. See, his reward is with him and his recompense accompanies him.
Isaiah 50:4 The Sovereign LORD has given me a well-instructed tongue to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.
Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, . . .
Isaiah 61:11 For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations.
Jeremiah 32:17 "Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you."
Ezekiel 12:28 "Therefore say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "
2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
Jude 4 For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

help me for your name's sake
Exodus 9:16 " 'But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.' "
Psalm 23:3 . . . he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.

out of the goodness of your love
Psalm 69:16 Answer me, LORD, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.

deliver me
Psalm 109:26 Help me, LORD my God; save me according to your unfailing love.

NOTES:
Read Revelation 10

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment