Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LOVE Psalm 119:132-133

Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.

Turn to me
Psalm 6:4 Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

and have mercy on me
2 Samuel 24:14 David said to Gad, "I am in deep distress. Let us fall into the hands of the LORD, for his mercy is great; but do not let me fall into human hands."
Psalm 9:13 LORD, see how my enemies persecute me! Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death, . . .

as you always do to those who love your name
Psalm 5:11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

Direct my footsteps according to your word
Psalm 119:9 How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.

let no sin rule over me
Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Romans 6:16 Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment