Sunday, June 26, 2011

LOVE Psalm 119:165

Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

Great peace have those who love your law
Psalm 37:11 But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.
Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:12 LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.
Isaiah 27:5 "Or else let them come to me for refuge; let them make peace with me, yes, let them make peace with me."
Isaiah 32:17 The fruit of that righteousness will be peace; its effect will be quietness and confidence forever.
Isaiah 57:18-19 "I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will guide them and restore comfort to Israel's mourners, creating praise on their lips. Peace, peace, to those far and near," says the LORD. "And I will heal them."
Isaiah 66:12 For this is what the LORD says: "I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse and be carried on her arm and dandled on her knees."

nothing can make them stumble
Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Psalm 37:23-24 The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.
1 John 2:10 Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light and there is nothing in them to make them stumble.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment