Tuesday, June 21, 2011

LOVE Psalm 119:124, 127-128

Deal with your servant according to your love and teach me your decrees.
Because I love your commands more than gold, more than pure gold, and because I consider all your precepts right, I hate every wrong path.

Deal with your servant according to your love
Psalm 119:88 In your unfailing love preserve my life, that I may obey the statutes of your mouth.
Psalm 25:7 Do not remember the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you, LORD, are good.

and teach me your decrees
Psalm 119:12 Praise be to you, LORD; teach me your decrees.

Because I love your commands
Psalm 119:47 . . . for I delight in your commands because I love them.

more than gold, more than pure gold
Psalm 19:10 They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the honeycomb.

and because I consider all your precepts right
Psalm 19:8 The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.

I hate every wrong path
Psalm 119:104 I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path.
Psalm 119:163 I hate and detest falsehood but I love your law.
Psalm 31:6 I hate those who cling to worthless idols; as for me, I trust in the LORD.
Proverbs 13:5 The righteous hate what is false, but the wicked make themselves a stench and bring shame on themselves.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment