Friday, June 24, 2011

LOVE Psalm 119:159-160

See how I love your precepts; preserve my life, LORD, in accordance with your love. All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal.

preserve my life, LORD, in accordance with your love
Psalm 119:25 I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word.
Psalm 41:2 The LORD protects and preserves them--they are counted among the blessed in the land--he does not give them over to the desire of their foes.

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal
Psalm 119:89 Your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.
Psalm 111:7-8 The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy. They are established for ever and ever, enacted in faithfulness and uprightness.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment