Saturday, June 25, 2011

LOVE Psalm 119:163

I hate and detest falsehood but I love your law.

Psalm 119:127-128 Because I love your commands more than gold, more than pure gold, and because I consider all your precepts right, I hate every wrong path.
Psalm 119:46-47 I will speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame, for I delight in your commands because I love them.
Proverbs 30:8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread.
Revelation 22:14-15 "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment