Friday, March 31, 2017

Psalm 49:1-3

Hear this all you peoples; listen, all who live in this world, both low and high, rich and poor alike: My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the meditation of my heart will give you understanding.

Hear this 
Isaiah 1:2  Hear me, you heavens! Listen, earth! For the LORD has spoken: "I reared children and brought them up, but they have rebelled against me."

all you peoples 
Psalm 78:1 My people, hear my teaching; listen to the words of my mouth.

listen, all who live in this world 
Psalm 33:8  Let all the earth fear the LORD; let all the people of the world revere him.

both low and high 
Psalm 62:9  Surely the lowborn are but a breath, the highborn are but a lie. If weighed on a balance, they are nothing; together they are only a breath.

My mouth will speak words of wisdom 
Psalm 37:30  The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom, and their tongues speak what is just.

the meditation of my heart will give you understanding 
Psalm 119:130  The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment