Thursday, March 30, 2017

Psalm 48:14

For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Psalm 25:5  Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 73:24  You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.
Proverbs 6:20-22  My son, keep your father's command and do not forsake your mother's teaching. Bind them always on your heart; fasten them around  your neck. When you walk, they will guide you; when you sleep, they will watch over you; when you awake, they will speak to you.
Isaiah 49:10  "They will neither hunger nor thirst, nor will the desert heat or the sun beat down on them. He who has compassion on them will guide them and lead them beside springs of water."
Isaiah 57:18  "I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will guide them and restore comfort to Israel's mourners, ..."
Isaiah 58:11  "The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frames. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment