Sunday, March 5, 2017

Psalm 46:1-3 Part 1 of 5

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

God is our refuge 
Psalm 9:9  The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
Psalm 37:39  The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble.
Psalm 61:3  For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe.
Psalm 73:26  My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 91:2  I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:9-10  If you say, "The LORD is my refuge," and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.
Psalm 142:5  I cry to you, LORD; I say, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living."
Isaiah 33:15-16  Those who walk righteously and speak what is right, who reject gain from extortion and keep their hands from accepting bribes, who stop their ears against plots of murder and shut their eyes against contemplating evil--they are the ones who will dwell on the heights, whose refuge will be the mountain fortress. Their bread will be supplied, and water will not fail them. 
Jeremiah 16:19  LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress, to you the nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Our ancestors possessed nothing but false gods, worthless idols that did them no good."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment