Saturday, May 21, 2011

LOVE Psalm 92:1-3

It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp.

It is good to praise the LORD and make music
Psalm 27:6 Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD.

to your name, O Most High
Psalm 9:2 I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
Psalm 147:1 Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!
Psalm 135:3 I know that the LORD is great, that our Lord is greater than all gods.

proclaiming your love in the morning
Psalm 5:3 In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.
Lamentations 3:22-23 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp
Psalm 71:22 I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, Holy One of Israel.
Nehemiah 12:27 At the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem, the Levites were sought out from where they lived and were brought to Jerusalem to celebrate joyfully the dedication with songs of thanksgiving and with the music of cymbals, harps and lyres.
Psalm 33:2 Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.
Psalm 81:1-2 Sing for joy to God our strength; shout aloud to the God of Jacob! Begin the music, strike the timbrel, play the melodious harp and lyre.

NOTES:
Read 2 Peter 3

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment