Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LOVE Psalm 59:16

But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

But I will sing
Psalm 108:1 My heart, O God, is steadfast; I will sing and make music with all my soul.

of your strength
1 Samuel 2:10
". . . those who oppose the LORD will be broken. The Most High will thunder from heaven; the LORD will judge the ends of the earth. He will give strength to his king and exalt the horn of his anointed."

in the morning
Psalm 5:3 In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.
Psalm 88:13 But I cry to you for help, LORD; in the morning my prayer comes before you.

I will sing of your love
Psalm 101:1 I will sing of your love and justice; to you, LORD, I will sing praise.

for you are my fortress
2 Samuel 22:3 ". . . my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior--from violent people you save me."
Psalm 59:17 You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.

my refuge in times of trouble
Deuteronomy 4:30-31 When you are in distress and all these things have happened to you, then in later days you will return to the LORD your God and obey him. For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.

NOTES:
Read Hebrews 9

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment