Monday, May 30, 2011

LOVE Psalm 103:1-5 Part 4 of 4

Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

so that your youth is renewed
Job 33:25 ". . . let their flesh be renewed like a child's; let them be restored as in the days of their youth--. . ."
Psalm 119:25 I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word.
Psalm 119:93 I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.
2 Corinthians 4:16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

like the eagle's
Exodus 19:4 " 'You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagle's wings and brought you to myself.' "
Isaiah 40:30-31 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

NOTES:
Read Revelation 1

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment