Friday, May 27, 2011

LOVE Psalm 103:1-5 Part 1 of 4

Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Praise the LORD
Psalm 28:6 Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy.

my soul
Psalm 104:1 Praise the LORD, my soul. LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty.

all my inmost being, praise his holy name
Psalm 30:4 Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people; praise his holy name.

Praise the LORD, my soul
Psalm 106:1 Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 117:1 Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples.

NOTES:
Read 2 John

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment