Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LOVE Psalm 89:1-2

I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

I will sing of the LORD's great love forever
Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.
Psalm 89:24 My faithful love will be with him, and through my name his horn will be exalted.
Psalm 89:28 I will maintain my love to him forever, and my covenant with him will never fail.
Psalm 89:33 . . . but I will not take my love from him, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness.

with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known
Psalm 36:5 Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
Psalm 40:10 I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help. I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness from the great assembly.
Psalm 89:14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you.

NOTES:
Read 1 Peter 4

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment