Friday, May 20, 2011

LOVE Psalm 90:14

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Satisfy us in the morning
Psalm 103:2-5 Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.
Psalm 107:8-9 Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Psalm 145:16 You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.
Psalm 145:19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

with your unfailing love
Psalm 143:8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

that we may sing for joy
Psalm 5:11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

and be glad all our days
Psalm 31:7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.

NOTES:
Read 2 Peter 2

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment