Friday, May 6, 2011

LOVE Psalm 61:6-7

Increase the days of the king's life, his years for many generations. May he be enthroned in God's presence forever; appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him.

Increase the days of the king's live
1 Kings 3:14 "And if you walk in obedience to me and keep my decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life."

his years for many generations
Psalm 21:4 He asked you for life, and you gave it to him--length of days, for ever and ever.

May he be enthroned in God's presence forever
Psalm 41:12 Because of my integrity you uphold me and set me in your presence forever.
Luke 22:69 "But from now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God."
Ephesians 1:19b-21 That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.
Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him
Psalm 40:11 Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.

NOTES:
Read Hebrews 11

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment