Sunday, May 29, 2011

LOVE Psalm 103:1-5 Part 3 of 4

Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

who redeems your life from the pit
Psalm 34:22 The LORD will rescue his servants; no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned.
Psalm 56:13 For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.
Isaiah 43:1 But now, this is what the LORD says--he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine."

and crowns you with love and compassion
Psalm 8:5 You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor.
Psalm 23:6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

who satisfies your desires with good things
Psalm 90:14 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Psalm 104:28 When you give it to them they gather it up; when you open your hand they are satisfied with good things.

NOTES:
Read Jude

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment