Monday, May 2, 2011

LOVE Psalm 57:3

He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me--God sends forth his love and his faithfulness.

He sends from heaven and saves me
Psalm 18:9 He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.
Psalm 18:16 He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters.
Psalm 69:14 Rescue me from the mire, do not let me sink; deliver me from those who hate me, from the deep waters.
Psalm 142:6 Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need; rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me.
Psalm 144:5 Part your heavens, LORD, and come down; touch the mountains, so that they smoke.
Psalm 144:7-8 Reach down you hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters, from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.

rebuking those who hotly pursue me
Psalm 56:1 Be merciful to me, my God, for my enemies are in hot pursuit; all day long they press their attack.

God sends forth his love and his faithfulness
Psalm 25:10 All the ways of the LORD are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant.
Psalm 40:11 Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.
Psalm 115:1 Not to us, LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.

NOTES:
Psalm 23:6; 43:3; 26:3

Read Hebrews 7

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment