Sunday, May 15, 2011

LOVE Psalm 86:13

For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths, from the realm of the dead.

you have delivered me
Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 49:15 But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; he will surely take me to himself.
Psalm 116:8-9 For you, LORD, have delivered me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living.

from the realm of the dead
Psalm 16:9-10 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
Psalm 56:13 For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.

NOTES:
Read 1 Peter 2

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment