Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LOVE Psalm 57:10-11

For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.

Psalm 36:5 Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
Psalm 8:1 LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory in the heavens.
Psalm 113:4 The LORD is exalted over all the nations, his glory above the heavens.
Psalm 18:46 The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!
Psalm 30:1 I will exalt you, LORD, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
Psalm 34:3 Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.
Psalm 35:27 May those who delight in my vindication shout for joy and gladness; may they always say, "The LORD be exalted, who delights in the well-being of his servant."
Psalm 40:16 (also Psalm 70:4) But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who long for your saving help always say, "The LORD is great!"
Psalm 92:8 But you, LORD, are forever exalted.
Psalm 97:9 For you, LORD, are the Most High over all the earth; you are exalted far above all gods.
Psalm 148:13 Let them praise the name of the LORD for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.

NOTES:
Read Hebrews 8

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment