Thursday, December 31, 2015

Psalm 6:1

LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath.

Psalm 2:5-6  He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, "I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain."
Psalm 39:11  When you rebuke and discipline anyone for their sin, you consume their wealth like a moth--surely everyone is but a breath.
Psalm 38:1-4  LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath. Your arrows have pierced me, and your hand has come down on me. Because of your wrath there is no health in my body; there is no soundness in my bones because of my sin. My guilt has overwhelmed me like a burden too heavy to bear.
Psalm 7:1  God is a righteous judge, a God who displays his wrath everyday.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment