Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Psalm 3:8 Part 1 of 2

From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people. 

From the LORD comes deliverance 
Psalm 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 37:39  The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble.
Psalm 62:1  Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.
Isaiah 43:3  "For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead."
Isaiah 43:11  "I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior."
Isaiah 44:6  "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God."
Isaiah 44:8  "Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."
Isaiah 45:21  "Declare what is to be, present it--let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me."
Hosea 13:4  "But I have been the LORD your God ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me."
Jonah 2:9  "But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, 'Salvation comes from the LORD.' "
Revelation 7:10  And they cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment