Sunday, December 13, 2015

Psalm 4:3

Know that the LORD has set apart his faithful servant for himself; the LORD hears when I call to him.

Know that the LORD has set apart his faithful servant for himself 
Psalm 12:1  Help, LORD, for no one is faithful anymore; those who are loyal have vanished from the human race.
Psalm 30:4  Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people; praise his holy name.
Psalm 31:23  Love the LORD, all his faithful people! The LORD preserves those who are true to him, but the proud he pays back in full.
Psalm 79:2  They have left the dead bodies of your servants as food for the birds of the sky, the flesh of your own people for the animals of the wild.
Micah 7:2  The faithful have been swept from the land; not one upright person remains. Everyone lies in wait to shed blood; they hunt each other with nets. 
1 Timothy 4:7  Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales; rather train yourself to be godly.
2 Peter 3:11-13  Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promises we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

The LORD hears when I call to him 
Psalm 6:8-9  Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer.
Micah 7:7  But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment