Thursday, December 10, 2015

Psalm 4:1

Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer. 

Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God
Psalm 13:3  Look on me and answer, LORD my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death.
Psalm 27:7  Hear my voice when I call, LORD; be merciful to me and answer me.
Psalm 69:16  Answer me, LORD, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.
Psalm 86:7  When I am in distress, I call to you, because you answer me.
Palm 102:2  Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.

Give me relief from my distress 
Genesis 32:7  In great fear and distress Jacob divided the people who were with him into two groups, and the flocks and herds and camels as well.
Judges 2:15  Whenever Israel went out to fight, the hand of the LORD was against them to defeat them, just as he had sworn to them. They were in great distress.

have mercy on me 
Psalm 30:10  "Hear, LORD, and be merciful to me; LORD be my help."

and hear my prayer 
Psalm 17:6  I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
Psalm 54:2  Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth.
Psalm 84:8  Hear my prayer, LORD God Almighty; listen to me, God of Jacob.
Psalm 88:2  May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment