Saturday, December 26, 2015

Psalm 5:8

Lead me, LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies--make your way straight before me.

Lead me, LORD, in your righteousness 
Psalm 23:2-3  He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.
Psalm 31:1  In you, LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness.
Psalm 71:2  In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me.
Psalm 85:13  Righteousness goes before him (the LORD) and prepares the way for his steps.
Psalm 89:16  They rejoice in your name all day long; they celebrate your righteousness.
Proverbs 8:20-21  "I (Wisdom) walk in the way of righteousness, along paths of justice, bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me and making their treasuries full."

make your way straight before me 
1 Kings 8:35-36  "When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain because your people have sinned against you, and when they pray toward this place and give praise to your name and turn from their sin because you have afflicted them, then hear from heaven and forgive the sin of your servants, your people Israel. Teach them the right way to live, and send rain on the land you gave your people for an inheritance."
John 1:23  John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.' " (Isaiah 40:3)

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment