Monday, December 21, 2015

Psalm 5:3

In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. 

In the morning 
Isaiah 28:19  "As often as it comes it will carry you away; morning after morning, by day and by night, it will sweep through." (the overwhelming scourge) The understanding of this message will bring sheer terror.
Isaiah 50:4  The Sovereign LORD has given me a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.
Jeremiah 21:12  " 'This is what the LORD says to you, house of David: Administer justice every morning; rescue from the hand of the oppressor the one who has been robbed, or my wrath will break out and burn like fire because of the evil you have done--burn with no one to quench it.' "
Zephaniah 3:5  The LORD within her (Jerusalem, the city of oppressors) is righteous; he does no wrong. Morning by morning he dispenses his justice, and every new day he does not fail, yet the unrighteous know no shame.

in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly 
Psalm 62:1  Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.
Psalm 119:81  My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word.
Psalm 130:5  I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.
Habakkuk 2:1  I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what he will say to me, and what answer I am to give to this complaint.
Romans 8:19  For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment