Saturday, December 5, 2015

Psalm 3:6

I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side. 

I will not fear 
Job 11:13-15  "Yet if you devote your heart to him and stretch out your hands to him, if you put away the sin that is in your hand and allow no evil to dwell in your tent, then, free of fault, you will lift up your face; you will stand firm and without fear."
Psalm 23:4  Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 27:3  Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.

though tens of thousands assail me on every side 
Psalm 118:11  They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the LORD I cut them down.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment