Thursday, December 3, 2015

Psalm 3:4

I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain.

I call out to the LORD 
Job 30:20  "I cry out to you, God, but you do not answer; I stand up, but you merely look at me."
Psalm 118:5  When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD; he brought me into a spacious place.

and he answers me from his holy mountain 
Psalm 2:6  "I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain."
Psalm 15:1  LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain?
Psalm 43:3  Send me your light and your faithful care, let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.
Psalm 99:9  Exalt the LORD our God and worship at his holy mountain, for the LORD our God is holy.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment