Sunday, December 6, 2015

Psalm 3:7 Part 1 of 2

 Arise, LORD! Deliver me, my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.

Arise, LORD! 
2 Chronicles 6:41  "Now arise, LORD God, and come to your resting place, you and the ark of your might. May your priests, LORD God, be clothed with salvation, may your faithful people rejoice in your goodness."

Deliver me, my God! 
Psalm 6:4  Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.
Psalm 7:1-2  LORD my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me, or they will tear me apart like a lion and rip me to pieces with no one to rescue me.
Psalm 59:1-2  Deliver me from my enemies, O God; be my fortress against those who are attacking me. Deliver me from evildoers and save me from those who are after my blood.
Psalm 109:21  But you, Sovereign LORD, help me for your name's sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me.
Psalm 119:153 Look on my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten your law.
Isaiah 25:9  In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."
Isaiah 33:22  For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us.
Isaiah 35:3-4  Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way; say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment