Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Psalm 3:3 Part 2 of 2

But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.

But you, LORD, are a shield around me 
Psalm 18:2  The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:30  As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 28:7  The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 33:20  We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.
Psalm 119:114  You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
Psalm 144:2  He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.

my glory, the One who lifts my head high 
Psalm 27:6  Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment