Friday, October 2, 2009

Psalm 23:1

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

The LORD is my shepherd
Genesis 48:15 Then he blessed Joseph and said, "May the God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked, the God who has been my shepherd all my life to this day, ..."
Psalm 28:9 Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.
John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."
John 10:14-15 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me--just as the Father knows me and I know the Father--and I lay down my life for the sheep."
1 Peter 5:4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.
Revelation 7:17 "For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

I shall not be in want
Psalm 34:9-10 Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.
Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
Psalm 107:9 ... for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

NOTES:
Hebrews 13:20-21

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment