Saturday, October 24, 2009

Psalm 138:7

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.

Though I walk
Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

you preserve my life
Psalm 41:2 The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.

you stretch out your hand
Exodus 7:5 "And the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it."

against the anger of my foes
Psalm 7:6 Arise, O LORD, in your anger; rise up against the rage of my enemies. Awake, my God; decree justice.

with your right hand
Psalm 20:6 Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand.
Psalm 60:5 Save us and help us with your right hand, that those you love may be delivered.
Psalm 108:6 Save us and help us with your right hand, that those you love may be delivered.

you save me
Psalm 17:7 Show the wonder of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes.
Psalm 17:14 O LORD, by your hand save me from such men, from men of this world whose reward is in this life. You still the hunger of those you cherish; their sons have plenty, and they store up wealth for their children.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment