Friday, July 29, 2016

Psalm 25:1-3

In you, LORD my God, I put my trust. I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause. 

In you, LORD my God, I put my trust 
Psalm 86:4  Bring joy to your servant, Lord, for I put my trust in you.
Psalm 143:8  Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

I trust in you 
Psalm 31:6  I hate those who cling to worthless idols; as for me, I trust in the LORD.

No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame 
Psalm 22:5  To you they cried out and were saved; in you they trusted and were not put to shame.
Isaiah 29:22  Therefore this is what the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, says to the descendants of Jacob: "No longer will Jacob be ashamed; no longer will their faces grow pale."

but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause 
Isaiah 24:16  From the ends of the earth we hear singing: "Glory to the Righteous One." But I said, "I waste away, I waste away! Woe to me! The treacherous betray! With treachery the treacherous betray!"
Habakkuk 1:13  Your eyes are too pure to look on evil; you cannot tolerate wrongdoing. Why then do you tolerate the treacherous? Why are you silent while the wicked swallow up those more righteous than themselves?
Zephaniah 3:4  Her prophets are unprincipled; they are treacherous people. Her priests profane the sanctuary and do violence to the law.
2 Timothy 3:2-4  People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--...

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment