Saturday, July 2, 2016

Psalm 23:1

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

The LORD is my shepherd 
Genesis 48:15-16  Then he blessed Joseph and said, "May the God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked faithfully, the God who has been my shepherd all my life to this day, the angel who has delivered me from all harm--may he bless these boys (Ephraim and Manasseh). May they be called by my name and the names of my fathers Abraham and Isaac, and may they increase greatly on the earth."
Psalm 28:9  Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.
John 10:11  "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."

I lack nothing 
Psalm 34:9-10  Fear the LORD, you his holy people, for those who fear him lack nothing. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.
Psalm 84:11  For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
Psalm 107:8-9  Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Philippians 4:19  And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment