Friday, July 8, 2016

Psalm 24:5-6

They will receive blessing from the LORD and vindication from God their Savior. Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, God of Jacob.

They will receive blessing from the LORD 
Deuteronomy 11:26-28  See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse--the blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your God that I am giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD your God and turn from the way that I commanded you today by following other gods, which you have not known.

and vindication from God their Savior 
Psalm 17:1-2  Hear me, LORD, my plea is just; listen to my cry. Hear my prayer--it does not rise from deceitful lips. Let my vindication come from you; may your eyes see what is right.

Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, God of Jacob 
Psalm 27:8  My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD, I will seek.
Psalm 105:4  Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
Psalm 119:58  I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise.
Hosea 5:14-15  "For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, like a great lion to Judah. I will tear them to pieces and go away; I will carry them off, with no one to rescue them. Then I will return to my lair until they have borne their guilt and seek my face--in their misery they will earnestly seek me."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment