Friday, July 19, 2013

TRUTH Psalm 25:5

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

Guide me in your truth and teach me
Psalm 31:3  Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me. 
Psalm 43:3  Send me your light and your faithful care, let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.
John 16:13  "But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come."

for you are God my Savior 
Psalm 24:5  They will receive blessing from the LORD and vindication from God their Savior.

and my hope is in you all day long 
Psalm 25:3  No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause.
Psalm 33:20  We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.
Psalm 39:7  "But now, LORD, what do I look for? My hope is in you."
Psalm 42:5  Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed with in me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 71:5  For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.
Psalm 130:7  Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.
Psalm 131:3  Israel, put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment