Monday, July 22, 2013

TRUTH Psalm 119:43

Never take your word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws.

Never take your word of truth from my mouth 
1 Kings 17:24  Then the woman said to Elijah, "Now I know that you are a man of God and that the word of the LORD from your mouth is the truth."

for I have put my hope in your laws 
Psalm 119:74  May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word.
Psalm 119:81  My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word.
Psalm 119:114  You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
Psalm 119:147  I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment