Sunday, July 14, 2013

TRUTH 1 Kings 17:24

Then the woman said to Elijah, "Now I know that you are a man of God and that the word of the LORD from your mouth is the truth."

Now I know 
John 16:29-30  Then Jesus' disciples said, "Now you are speaking clearly and without figures of speech. Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe that you came from God."

that you are a man of God 
1 Kings 17:18  She said to Elijah, "What do you have against me, man of God? Did you come to remind me of my sin and kill my son?"

and that the word of the LORD from your mouth is the truth 
1 Kings 22:16  The king said to him, "How many times must I make you swear to tell me nothing but the truth in the name of the LORD?"
John 17:15-17  "My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment