Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TRUTH Psalm 15:1-2 Part 1 of 3

LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain? The one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart; ...

LORD, who may dwell 
Exodus 29:46  "They will know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am the LORD their God."
Psalm 23:6  Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Psalm 27:4  One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 61:4  I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

in your sacred tent 
Exodus 25:8-9  "Then have them make a sanctuary for me, and I will dwell among them. Make this tabernacle and all its furnishings exactly like the pattern I will show you."
1 Chronicles 22:19  "Now devote your heart and soul to seeking the LORD your God. Begin to build the sanctuary of the LORD God, so that you may bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD and the sacred articles belonging to God into the temple that will be built for the Name of the LORD."
Psalm 20:2  May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.
Psalm 78:69  He built his sanctuary like the heights, like the earth that he established forever.
Psalm 150:1  Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens.

Who may live on your holy mountain 
Exodus 15:17  "You will bring them in and plant them on the mountain of your inheritance--the place, LORD, you made for your dwelling, the sanctuary, Lord, your hands established."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment