Thursday, July 18, 2013

TRUTH Psalm 15:1-2 Part 3 of 3

LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain? The one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart; ...

who speaks the truth from their heart 
Proverbs 16:13  Kings take pleasure in honest lips; they value the one who speaks what is right.
Isaiah 45:19  "I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain'. I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right."
Jeremiah 7:28  "Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the LORD its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips."
Jeremiah 9:5  "Friend deceives friend, and no one speaks the truth. They have taught their tongues to lie; they weary themselves with sinning."
Zechariah 8:3  This is what the LORD says: "I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain."
Zechariah 8:16-17  "These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment in your courts; do not plot evil against each other, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this," declares the LORD.
Romans 9:11  I speak the truth in Christ--I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit--...
Ephesians 4:25  Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment