Sunday, July 28, 2013

TRUTH Isaiah 45:19 Part 2 of 2

"I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain'. I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right."  

Seek me 
Deuteronomy 4:29   But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.
2 Chronicles 15:1-2  The Spirit of God came on Azariah son of Oded. He went out to meet Asa and said to him, "Listen to me, Asa and all Judah and Benjamin. The LORD is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you."

I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right 
Deuteronomy 30:11  Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach.
Psalm 19:8  The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.
Isaiah 45:22-24  "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear. They will say of me, 'In the LORD alone are deliverance and strength.' " All who have raged against him will come to him and be put to shame.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment