Saturday, July 27, 2013

TRUTH Isaiah 45:19 Part 1 of 2

"I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain'. I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right." 

I have not spoken in secret 
Isaiah 48:16  "Come near me and listen to this: From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there." And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, endowed with his Spirit.
Isaiah 65:2-5  "All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations--a people who continually provoke me to my very face, offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on altars of brick; who sit among the graves and spend their nights keeping secret vigil; who eat the flesh of pigs, and whose pots hold broth of impure meat; who say, 'Keep away; don't come near me, for I am too sacred for you!' Such people are smoke in my nostrils, a fire that keeps burning all day."

from somewhere in a land of darkness 
Jeremiah 2:31  "You of this generation, consider the word of the LORD: Have I been a desert to Israel or a land of great darkness? Why do people say, 'We are free to roam; we will come to you no more'?"

I have not said to Jacob's descendants 
Isaiah 45:25  But all the descendants of Israel will find deliverance in the LORD and will make their boast in him.
Isaiah 41:8-9  "But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you."
Isaiah 65:9  "I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, and from Judah those who will possess my mountains; my chosen people will inherit them, and there will my servants live."
Jeremiah 31:35-36  This is what the LORD says, he who appoints the sun to shine by day, who decrees the moon and stars to shine by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar--the LORD Almighty is his name: "Only if these decrees vanish from my sight," declares the LORD, 'will Israel ever cease being a nation before me."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment