Sunday, July 29, 2012

JOY Psalm 95:1

Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.

Come 
Psalm 34:11-14  Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from telling lies. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

let us sing for joy to the LORD 
Psalm 5:11  But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

let us shout aloud 
Psalm 81:1  Sing for joy to God our strength; shout aloud to the God of Jacob!
Isaiah 44:23  "Sing for joy, you heavens, for the LORD has done this; shout aloud you earth beneath. Burst into song you mountains, you forests and all your trees, for the LORD has redeemed Jacob, he displays his glory in Israel."
Zephaniah 3:14  Sing, Daughter Zion; shout aloud, Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, Daughter Jerusalem!

to the Rock of our salvation 
2 Samuel 22:47  "The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!"
Psalm 18:2  The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment