Sunday, July 15, 2012

JOY Psalm 51:10-12 Part 3 of 3

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.  

Restore to me the joy of your salvation 
Job 33:26  "... then that person can pray to God and find favor with him, they will see God's face and shout for joy; he will restore them to full well -being."
Psalm 13:5  But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
Psalm 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 35:9  Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and delight in his salvation.
Psalm 119:174  I long for your salvation, LORD, and your law gives me delight.
Isaiah 25:19  In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."

and grant me a willing spirit 
Palm 110:3  Your troops will be willing on your day of battle. Arrayed in holy splendor, your young men will come to you like dew from the morning's womb.
Romans 12:1-2  Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
2 Corinthians 8:5  And they exceeded our expectations: They gave themselves first of all to the Lord, and then by the will of God also to us.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment