Friday, July 27, 2012

JOY Psalm 92:4-5

For you make me glad by your deeds, LORD; I sing for joy at what your hands have done. How great are your works, LORD, how profound your thoughts!

I sing for joy 
Psalm 5:11  But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
Psalm 27:6  Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD.

at what your hands have done 
Psalm 8:6  You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet: ...
Psalm 111:7  The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy.
Psalm 143:5  I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done.

How great are your works, LORD 
Job 36:24  "Remember to extol his work which people have praised in song."
Revelation 15:3  ... and sang the song of God's servant Moses and of the Lamb: "Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the nations."

how profound your thoughts! 
Psalm 40:5  Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 139:17  How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them!
Isaiah 28:29  All this also comes from the LORD Almighty, whose plan is wonderful, whose wisdom is magnificent.
Isaiah 31:2  Yet he too is wise and can bring disaster; he does not take back his words. He will rise up against that wicked nation, against those who help evildoers.
Romans 11:33  Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, his paths beyond chasing out!

NOTES:
Read Psalm 8, Romans 11:33-36

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment