Sunday, July 22, 2012

JOY Psalm 71:23-24

My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you--I whom you have delivered. My tongue will tell of your righteous acts all day long, for those who wanted to harm me have been put to shame and confusion.

My lips will shout for joy 
Psalm 20:5  May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your requests.

I whom you have delivered 
Exodus 15:13  "In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling."

My tongue will tell of your righteous acts all day long 
Psalm 35:28  My tongue will proclaim your righteousness, your praises all day long.
Psalm 88:12  Are your wonders known in the place of darkness, or your righteous deeds in the land of oblivion?
Judges 5:10-11  "You who ride on white donkeys, sitting on your saddle blankets, and you who walk along the road, consider the voice of the singers at the watering places. They recite the victories of the LORD, the victories of his villagers in Israel.
1 Samuel 12:7  "Now then, stand here, because I am going to confront you with evidence before the LORD as to all the righteous acts performed by the LORD for you and your ancestors."
Daniel 9:16  "Lord, in keeping with all your righteous acts, turn away your anger and your wrath from Jerusalem, your city, your holy hill. Our sins and the iniquities of our ancestors have made Jerusalem and your people an object of scorn to all those around us."
Micah 6:5  "My people, remember what Balak king of Moab plotted and what Balaam son of Beor answered. Remember your journey from Shittim to Gilgal, that you may know the righteous acts of the LORD."
Revelation 15:4  "Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed."

for those who wanted to harm me 
Psalm 71:13  May my accusers perish in shame; may those who want to harm me be covered with scorn and disgrace.

have been put to shame and confusion 
Esther 9:2  The Jews assembled in their cities in all the provinces of King Xerxes to attack those determined to destroy them. No one could stand against them, because the people of all the other nationalities were afraid of them.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment