Tuesday, July 24, 2012

JOY Psalm 86:1-4

Hear me, LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. Guard my life, for I am faithful to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God; have mercy on me, Lord, for I call to you all day long. Bring  joy to your servant, Lord, for I put my trust in you.

Hear me, LORD, and answer me 
Psalm 17:6  I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.

save your servant who trusts in you 
Psalm 25:2  I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me.
Psalm 31:14  But I trust in you, LORD; I say, "You are my God."

have mercy on me, Lord 
Psalm 4:1  Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.
Psalm 9:13  LORD, see how my enemies persecute me! Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death, ...
Psalm 57:1  Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.

for I call to you all day long 
Psalm 88:9  I call to you, LORD, every day; I spread out my hands to you.

for I put my trust in you 
Psalm 46:5  God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day.
Psalm 143:8  Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment